GENERAL MEETINGS - OUTCOME OF MEETING
P.I.E. Industrial Berhad (“PIE” or “the Company”)
– Fifteenth Annual General Meeting duly convened and held on May 18, 2012(15th AGM)
– Extraordinary General Meeting duly convened and held on May 18, 2012(EGM)
Announcement Details/Table Section :
On behalf of the Board of Directors of the Company, we are pleased to inform that at the undermentioned General Meetings of the Company duly convened at Sri Cengal II, Level 1, Sunway Hotel Seberang Jaya, No. 11, Lebuh Tenggiri Dua, Pusat Bandar Seberang Jaya, Seberang Jaya, 13700 Prai, the following resolutions were duly resolved:-
AS ORDINARY BUSINESSES
1. Declaration of the following Dividends for the year ended December 31, 2011:-
a) A Special Dividend of 27 sen per share less income tax at 25%;
b) A First and Final Dividend of 12 sen per share less income tax at 25%.
2. Approval of the payment of Directors’ Fees of up to RM72,000 for the financial year ended December 31, 2011.
3. Re-election of Ahmad Murad Bin Abdul Aziz who is retiring under the Article 98(1) of the Articles of Association of the Company, and being eligible, offered himself for re-election.
4. Re-election of Cheung Ho Leung who is retiring under the Article 98(1) of the Articles of Association of the Company, and being eligible, offered himself for re-election.
5. Re-appointment of Cheng Shing Tsung, a Director who retired in compliance with Section 129(2) of the Companies Act, 1965.
6. Re-appointment of Messrs. Deloitte KassimChan as Auditors of the Company and a mandate was given to the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration.
AS SPECIAL BUSINESSES
7. Approval for the authority to Issue and Allot Share pursuant to Section 132D of the Companies Act, 1965.
8. Approval for the renewal of authority to Purchase its own Shares.
9. Approval for the Alteration to the Articles of Association of the Company as set out in the Appendix A attached together with the Annual Report 2011.
Approval of the Proposed Renewal of Shareholders’ Mandate to P.I.E. Industrial Berhad and its Group of Companies to enter into Recurrent Related Party Transactions of a Revenue or Trading Nature.