CHANGE IN AUDIT COMMITTEE2
Date of change: 01/07/2009
Type of change: Appointment
Designation: Member of Audit Committee
Directorate: Independent & Non Executive
Name: Loo Hooi Beng
1. Bachelor Degree of Accounting from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia in 1992
2. Master of Science (Management) from Universiti Utara Malaysia in 1998
Working experience and occupation:
He is a Chartered Accountant of Malaysian Institute of Accountants, Associate Member of Malaysian Institute of Taxation, Certified Member of Financial Planning Association of Malaysia and Certified Practising Accountant of CPA Australia.
After graduate, he began his career in an audit firm until year 1995 and worked as Financial Controller for several companies before joining Kaga Components (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd as Senior General Manager in 2004. He held the position of Chief Financial Officer of Shanghai YesStar Co., Ltd in China from 2005 to 2008 before he joined OSK Investment Bank Berhad as Commissioned Capital Markets Services Representative.
He is currently a Senior Group Finance Manager of Thong Guan Industries Berhad, a company listed on Bursa Securities.
Directorship of public companies (if any): Nil
Family relationship with any director and/or major shareholder of the listed issuer: Nil
Details of any interest in the securities of the listed issuer or its subsidiaries: Nil
Composition of Audit Committee (Name and Directorate of members after change):
1. Y.T.M. Tunku Dato’ Dr. Ismail Ibni Almarhum Tunku Mohd Jewa – Chairman (Senior Independent Non-Executive Director)
2. En. Ahmad Murad Bin Abdul Aziz – Member (Senior Independent Non-Executive Director)
3. Mr. Loo Hooi Beng – Member (Independent Non-Executive Director)