GENERAL MEETING - OUTCOME OF MEETING
P.I.E. Industrial Berhad (“PIE” or “the Company”)
– Fourteenth Annual General Meeting duly convened and held on May 20, 2011 (14th AGM)
– Extraordinary General Meeting duly convened and held on May 20, 2011 (EGM)
Announcement Details/Table Section :
On behalf of the Board of Directors of the Company, we are pleased to inform that at the General Meetings of the Company duly convened at Balau Room, Level 2, Sunway Hotel Seberang Jaya, No. 11 Lebuh Tenggiri Dua, Pusat Bandar Seberang Jaya, Seberang Jaya, 13700 Prai, the following resolutions were duly resolved:-
AS ORDINARY BUSINESSES
1. Declaration of the following Dividends for the year ended December 31, 2010:-
a) A Special Dividend of 23 sen per share less income tax at 25%;
b) A First and Final Dividend of 12 sen per share less income tax at 25%.
2. Approval of the increase of the Directors’ Fee from RM56,000 to RM72,000 for the financial year ended December 31, 2010 and payment of such fees to the Directors.
3. Re-election of Mui Chung Meng who retired under the Article 98(1) of the Articles of Association of the Company.
4. Re-election of Chen, Chih-Wen who retired under the Article 98(1) of the Articles of Association of the Company.
5. Re-appointment of Cheng Shing Tsung, a Director who retired in compliance with Section 129(2) of the Companies Act, 1965.
6. Re-appointment of Messrs. Deloitte KassimChan as Auditors of the Company and a mandate was given to the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration.
AS SPECIAL BUSINESSES
7. Approval for the authority to Issue and Allot Share pursuant to Section 132D of the Companies Act, 1965.
8. Approval for the renewal of authority to Purchase its own Shares.
Approval of the Proposed Renewal of Shareholders’ Mandate to P.I.E. Industrial Berhad and its Group of Companies to enter into Recurrent Related Party Transactions of a Revenue or Trading Nature.