TWELFTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING DULY CONVENED AND HELD ON MAY 22, 2009
Reference No CAS-090521-4900A
On behalf of the Board of Directors of the Company, we are pleased to inform that at the Twelfth Annual General Meeting of the Company duly convened at Semangkok Room, Level 2, Sunway Hotel Seberang Jaya, No. 11 Lebuh Tenggiri Dua, Pusat Bandar Seberang Jaya, 13700 Prai, Penang on May 22, 2009 the following resolutions were duly resolved:- AS ORDINARY BUSINESSES
1. Declaration of the following Dividends for the year ended December 31, 2008:-
a. A Special Dividend of 23 sen per share less income tax at 25%;
b. A First and Final Dividend of 12 sen per share less income tax at 25%.
2. Approval of the Directors’ Fee of RM48,000 for the financial year ended December 31, 2008 and payment of such fees to the Directors.
3. Re-election of Ahmad Murad Bin Abdul Aziz who is retiring under the Article 98(1) of the Articles of Association of the Company, and being eligible, offered himself for re-election.
4. Re-appointment of Y.T.M. Tunku Dato’ Dr. Ismail Ibni Almarhum Tunku Mohammad Jewa, a Director who retired in compliance with Section 129(2) of the Companies Act, 1965.
5. Re-appointment of Cheng Shing Tsung, a Director who retired in compliance with Section 129(2) of the Companies Act, 1965.
6. Re-appointment of Messrs. Deloitte KassimChan as Auditors of the Company and a mandate was given to the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration.
AS SPECIAL BUSINESSES
7. Approval for the authority to Issue and Allot Share pursuant to Section 132D of the Companies Act, 1965.
8. Approval for the renewal of authority to Purchase its own Shares.